to the game content, this game may not be ordered by residents of
The story: You're William J. "B.J." Blazkowicz, the Allies' bad boy
of espionage and a terminal action seeker. Your mission was to infiltrate the Nazi
fortress Castle Hollehammer and find the plans for Operation Eisenfaust, the Nazi's
blueprint for building the perfect army. Rumors are that deep within the castle the
diabolical Dr. Schabbs has perfected a technique for building a fierce army from the
bodies of the dead. It's so far removed from reality that it would seem silly if it wasn't
so sick. But what if it were true?
As an escaped prisoner in a Nazi war prison, you will move smoothly through a 3D world
full of amazing detail and animation Unlike other 3D games, you'll run through a
sensational and realistic 3-D environment, with intelligent moving guards and opponents.
3 SHAREWARE INDUSTRY
AWARDS, INCLUDING PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD!
Wolfenstein 3-D has won these RETAIL industry awards in 1992:
- "One of the eight most important games ever created"
-- PC Gamer
- "Best Arcade/Action Game" -- Software Publishers
Association "Codie" Award
- "Best Arcade/Action Game" -- Compute magazine
- "Most Popular Game" -- PC World magazine (reader's
- "Best Action Game" -- Video Games & Computer
- "Most Innovative Game" -- Video Games & Computer
- "Editor's Choice Award" -- Shareware Magazine
- "Best Entertainment Software (Finalist)" --
- Intense and mood-setting Ad Lib music throughout the entire
- Incredible digitized effects for Sound Blaster and Disney
- Fastest 3D VGA animated full-screen wide game available for
- Play with keyboard, joystick, mouse or Gravis Gamepad.
- Save and restore games, plus quick-save and quick-load hot
- Must be played on an 80286 or better machine. Does not run on
- ...and much, MUCH MORE!
Play the game that
spawned an entire genre!
Originally released May 5,